We want our customers to be self-sufficient as soon as possible so they get the most from their Workforce Management system. Through training, we transfer our knowledge to customers. We help with Workforce Management processes, practices and system configuration.
To find out more, email email@example.com
Workplace Online Training Courses
- Schedule and Attendance Management – Introduction for Schedulers (1 Day)
- Schedule and Attendance Management – Advanced Scheduling and Approvals (1 Day)
- Schedule and Attendance Management – Super User (1 Day)
- Available dates and full details read more – Workplace Online Training
StaffTracker and StaffPlanner Training Courses
- StaffTracker – Super User Administration (2 Days)
- StaffTracker – Supervisor/Team Leader (1 Day)
- StaffPlanner – Workbench Overview and Model Building (1 Day)
- Available dates and full details read more – StaffTracker and StaffPlanner Training
We offer a number of extra services to support our clients. Use them to strategically manage labour resources and get a high level of service from an effective workforce – without the costs of a specialist in-house team.
We help with temporary and more permanent technical or operational skills, to get you an excellent ROI.
- operating model maintenance
- daily shift pattern/schedule production
- weekly/daily KPI reporting
- seasonal/annual budget production
- system monitoring and housekeeping
- database administration
- configuration management
- release management