Our clients include:
Rite Aid, H&M, Next, Coral, Metro, Co op, MCG, Ritchies, Wickes, Aces, Morgans, IGA, World Kitchens, DW Sport, Bourne Leisure and Hillingdon Borough Council
Sectors we work in
We work with many well known brands across the world – from small stores with 3–6 employees to large warehouses with over 1,000 people. These include fashion, pharmacy, DIY and grocery outlets. We help:
- improve visibility of planned and actual attendance at site, area, region and company levels
- increase sales through improving customer service levels
- gain upselling opportunities
- deliver better conversion rates
- reduce operating costs
- match labour demand to customer demand in a better way
- improve schedules at peak retail periods, like Christmas
- employees to access schedules and available shifts anytime, anywhere to increase engagement
- organise large numbers of people through a simple system.
Up to 70% of buying decisions are still made in store. So staff need to become an extension of the brand and its values. This gets customers coming back and spending more. The challenge is making sure the right staff are doing the right tasks at the right time. Your challenge is to keep them happy and motivated.
Schedule too many staff and you waste money. Not enough and you can lose sales by disappointing customers. And fail to give employees what they need and they’ll leave. The current employee turnover is 28% a year.
We can help you increase sales by managing staff and stock better.
Hospitality & Leisure
Staff make up the biggest operating cost in the sector – between 12% and 40% of sales. So it’s important for management to manage and schedule them precisely.
Employees themselves need to be more and more flexible in today’s 24-7-365 businesses. Our software allows employees anytime, anywhere access to their schedules and available shifts. It also helps organisations manage their people more effectively, as well as making sure they comply with legislations.
- Proactive offering of available shifts
- Record data, like clocking in and clocking out times
- Manage schedules at peak leisure periods, like holidays
- Manage what’s on the road ahead through exception alerts to premium spend
This sector covers all sorts of businesses: local pubs, 5-star hotels, race courses, theme parks, fast food outlets, sports centres and more. The challenge is to know where to position your business, how to stand out and then how to attract customers. Once you have customers, success comes from the people who work for you.
The profitability of a hospitality business depends on customer experience – and the associated service and labour costs. To offer the best service, it’s tempting to schedule more staff. But this can lead to overstaffing and damage margins. On the other hand, scheduling too few staff to cut costs can lower customer service levels, damaging sales and customers’ opinions of the business.
You need a balance – the right staffing levels to meet demand (while keeping costs low). This will increase popularity of the business and boost profits.
Contract Labour & Labour Hire
Companies in this sector deliver a service that another company has outsourced. Services include support, facilities, building, catering, security, washroom, gardening and infrastructure. They all face the same challenges.
Events need impeccable management. The bigger the event, the more you need to know about demand for people and the ability to provide labour. Our solutions help security companies and venues like Melbourne Cricket Ground to manage their people and their time.
- Manage staff working on different tasks
- Know whether to employ full-timers or part-timers
- Understand your demand
- Get help with billing